BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

Potty time

Hey it's big news for us! It marks the beginning of financial freedom from diapers. Sure, on occasion she has gone potty in the big-girl potty before, but it's been more of a random accident than anything else... but today, today she told Michelle that her tummy was hurting (and since last time that was followed by pee puddles on the floor), Michelle put her on the potty and tah-dah!!!
Ok... so I'm getting a little too excited over this, maybe... I mean I don't post pictures of anyone else in the family when they put their pee in the potty... and for that, you can all be very thankful!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Sadie! Diaper freedom is great! I know we just did the same ting with Jordan.

Karmann said...

I didnt know you had a blog!!!! Yeah!!! Cute picture!!! I miss you!! Love yoU!!

Jenny Kapp said...

What a wonderful surprise! I am also glad we will not be seeing anyone else in the family on the toilet - that better be a promise too!!