BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just some random stuff...

These are just some random photos (sorry some are pretty blurry, they're all taken on our cell phone cameras... this may be my justification for a new phone....hmmm)



We like our hats, gloves, & sweatshirts... they're fun novelties.
HA HA HA to all you who live in the frozen north.


Poor froggy :(


No comment... I mean, what can I possibly say?


Oh sure... I'm all smiles now... ask me why I'm in the classroom
instead of the chapel during Sacrament meeting...


Cute & she knows it. Just ask her.


"But I don't want a nap... I'm not tired"


Bono or The Edge... you decide.


Rice & Beans and Beans & Rice!!! Notice the double fork action.


Hats!


I like Hats!


Did I mention that I really like Hats!!!


Walking the balance beam alone for the 1st time.


Ta-Daaaaa!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the pictures.What cute kids you have.

Karmann said...

So cute!!! They are getting so big!