BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's a Boy!

So we got a call yesterday evening & 2 hours later, here's our newest addition. We don't know much about the what's & why's of his case yet.
His name is Pierre, he's 4 1/2 months old, weighs about 15 lbs...
He's the happiest little guy - unless we dress him in Raider's gear... which means he's very smart too...
Sadie & Dustin love their new toy, they took turns singing to him on the ride home last night, and stood by his bed this morning (with as much patience as a 2 yr old can muster up) waiting for him to wake up.









9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!!!

Karmann said...

What a sweetie!!! Congrats!!! I am so glad the other two are enjoying him as well!

Langham Five 2 Nine said...

He looks like a Mini Me of MooMoo! Congrats from Grandma & Grandpa!! Hope everyone is adjusting; glad little Pierre is a happy baby!! Love to All ~

Jenny Kapp said...

Such a cute little guy!

Kristie said...

What a cutie! He does remind me of Moomoo too. I love his smile and cry, just so cute.

JennyJ said...

What FUN you all have. Glad he is a happy boy. Glad you are there for babes like this....hats off to you both.

Anonymous said...

he's just crying for excitement and joy to be wearing just GREAT clothes!!

Wendy said...

I wonder if Randy made the "Anonymous" comment??? Hmmmm.

He's a cute little guy, so did you adopt him, then? I'm assuming so. I'm glad you guys are willing to open your hearts and arms for little kids like them.

Wendy said...

Oh nevermind, I just finished reading ALL the comments on facebook. I'm glad that you guys are providing him with a "stable" home in the meantime.